When you compare their worth...you'll buy an EARTH! Join the ranks of completely satisfied users of Earth Outdoor Wood Furnaces. The Earth 1/2" Thick Firebox and sturdy construction will provide safe, reliable heat to your home for years and years to come.
- The water tank is 10 gauge (1/8" thick.) Nothing is made light or cheap in an Earth Furnace.
- The Earth Cylinder Firebox is 1/2" Thick (not "almost" as some advertise). Most other companies use 1/4" thick. Earth is twice as thick!
- The Earth Furnace has a Heavy Duty door hinge to prevent warping.
- The weight of a furnace is the #1 issue you should compare. What do comparable BTU's weigh?
- Save money on your heatings costs for your home and hot water
- Keeps home insurance costs down by installing the furnace outside the home
- Affordable furnace prices
- 1/2" thick cylinder firebox!
- Greater and longer heat transfer!
- Quality tested and inspected
- Built to last for generations: right and tight!
- Easy to insall and operate
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Burns efficiently
- Simple design: no complex mechanisms to break down
- 25 year guarantee to the purchaser
- Parts easily available from your local hardware store
- Handy water check and overflow
- Digital thermometer, blower fan, light and water fill valve system
- No pressurized water jacket (non-sealed water system) means no explosions!
- No wood, dirt or bugs inside your home
- Fire is outside and away from your home and furnishings